- What kind of artists/scholars does Kolot Management represent?
Kolot Management specializes in Jewish performances and thought-provoking lectures. Kolot Management represents comedians, musicians, dance/theatre artists, and respected rabbis who can provide concerts, workshops, guest lectures and classes and also help your community to do fund-raising.
- Is your content only for Jewish audiences?
Definitely not! Kolot management provides talent focused on Jewish themes, but the performances can be tailored to any audience that is interested in learning about Jewish thought and culture.
- How much does it cost to book one of the artists or teachers represented by Kolot Management?
Prices vary and we can work with you to provide performances in the range that you can afford. Please contact us to discuss different pricing options.
- I am looking for talent that would appeal to a youth audience. Do you have any youth-oriented programming?
We currently represent clients who have a wide range of material. Please let us know more about your audience and we will be happy to match you with a performer or teacher that fits your specific needs. All of our performers have presented for audiences with a wide-age range including teens.
- I’m an artist who is interested in being represented by Kolot management. Will you represent me?
Kolot management has an elite client list and only represents a few select artists & scholars. We may however be expanding in the future. If you would like to be considered for representation, please contact us.