Elan Ezrachi and Naamah Kelman are a husband and wife team. Together and separately they cover a wide range of contemporary Jewish and Israeli issues. Based in Jerusalem, they have been involved for more than 40 years as professionals and lay people in critical areas of Jewish life.
Topics to be addressed, separately and together:
- Can we fall in love again? Israeli and American Jews Finding New Connections – The Promise and Perils of Relations between Israel and Diaspora Jewry
- The Israeli Jewish Renaissance : New Forms of Jewishness and Hebrew Culture are Flourishing throughout Israel
- Forward Together: How Reform, Conservative, Unconventional Orthodox, and Secular Jews and other Non-establishment Jewish Movements are Creating New Spaces and Reshaping Israeli Religious Life
- “City of Peace?”: The Reality of Jerusalem 55 years after Reunification – What is the current dynamic of relations, neighborhoods, politics, and geography?
- Beyond the Secularist-Orthodox Duopoly: Nuances and Shades of Jewish Identity in today’s Israel changing the paradigm and upending the State Rabbinate